April 2017 Favorites

In no particular order, these are my top ten favorite makeup products of April 2017.
1. SurlyGirly Eyeshadow in Indiscretion: This has been on my top ten list for the past four-and-a-half years. Unfortunately, SurlyGirly went out of business at about the same time. As much as I love this eyeshadow, I am terrified to hit pan, so I try to only use it for special occasions.

2. Alima Pure Rainforest Eyeshadow in Bromeliad: Again, this product is no longer available because it was in a limited edition set, so I use it sparingly. It works out though, since I don't wear green eyeshadows on a daily basis. I just love this shade and Alima Pure is a great company.

3. Monave Face Illuminizer in Glow: I have a review of this here. Since I prefer a more subtle highlight, this product works great for me, and I love that Monave is a natural company.

4. Lime Crime Magic Dust in Siren: I know that this color isn't going to appeal to everyone, but I love red eyeshadows. Plus, the packaging of Lime Crime products has always been super fun.

5. The Balm Eyeshadow Palette in Nude 'Tude: There's a full review of this palette here with swatches. It was really hard for me to choose between this palette and the Nude Dude palette, but this one is my favorite. The colors are so gorgeous and you get a variety of colors.

6. Zuii Organic Lipstick in Mandarin: This one is obvious if you've read this review. I love the color, the formula, and the company. I wear this lipstick at least five days a week, if not more.

7. Zuii Organic Lip Tint in Frangapani: Frangapani is almost a nude pink, so it's great for days when I want bold eyes and subtle lips. I love how nourishing this lip tint is. The review is here!

8. Clinique Stay-Matte Oil-Free Makeup in Alabaster: This is my everyday foundation and it is the best match I've ever found to my skin tone. I love that it dries matte and stays put all day without creasing. Plus, being oil-free is a huge bonus to me since I have sensitive, acne-prone skin.

9. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer in Light Pale: I use this for dark circles under my eyes and it works wonders. Being a pregnant mom of a toddler, I don't think I could live without this product.

10. ELF Tinted Lip Balm in XO Red: This is basically a lipstick, but it's so moisturizing that it doubles as a lip balm. I wouldn't even call it "tinted" because the shade XO Red is really red. I wear this when I want a subtle eye look with a bold lip. Plus, I love the smell. And it's only $2 at my local Target!

What products have you tried and loved this past month?

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.