My ShopMissA Experience

ShopMissA has blown up over the past few months. Everywhere I look, I see people raving about how great this website is. I will be reviewing individual items later on but I wanted to talk about my experience with ShopMissA first. For those of you who aren't aware, ShopMissA is basically the online dollar store of cosmetics. They do sell things that are more than $1 and there are things that are less when you buy them in setssuch as 12 sheet masks for $10. I placed my order on June 25, 2017 for 52 items, totalling $50 with free shipping. My order came on July 03, nine days later. Not bad.


I was terrified because so much of what I ordered was pressed powders and I had seen so many reviews of people saying that their packages came in a bag with bubble wrap. I was thrilled when my package came in a cardboard box. Everything was wrapped twice with protective foam, then covered in bubble wrap. And, hallelujah, nothing was broken! A few things were slightly powdery, but I just dusted them off. I started comparing my package to my packing slip and that's where the issues began.


The first thing I noticed was that I had received three eyeshadow palettes that I never ordered, but I was missing three Amuse palettes that I had ordered. That was a downer because I really wanted those three palettes. Then I noticed that the eyeshadow primer I had ordered wasn't in the box. The small "crossbody" bag that I received was no bigger than a wallet and the strap wasn't long enough to even pass my boobs. I wasn't expecting it to be huge, but I was expecting it to be a real crossbody bag since that was in the name. Luckily, my daughter loves it and has claimed it as her own. It's full of cereal now.


I immediately contacted the company's customer support team and they gave me two offers. I could either accept a $5 credit for my next order or be refunded $4 for the four missing items. I chose to accept the $5 credit because there was a few things I wanted that were sold out. The downside is that I'll either have to put in $30 of my own money to get free shipping, or I'll have to pay $3.95 for shipping if I only spend my credit. At least the response was quick and customer support was nice.

All in all, I'm pretty satisfied with my experience shopping here and I would do it again. There will be individual reviews on these items, which I will link in the list below when they become available.

What I Bought:
Designer-Inspired Checkered Crossbody Bag - Grey
AOA Canvas Pouch - Contents: My Face
AOA Precision Slant Tweezer - Pink
Cliques: Glowy Skin 12-Piece Mask Set
Cucumber Gel Peel-Off Face Mask
Charcoal Purify & Refine Facial Sheet Mask
AOA Wonder Skin -Poreless Face Primer and Mattifying Face Primer
Santee Eyeshadow Primer - Color 1 Matte (Did Not Receive)
Santee Flawless Liquid Foundation - Colors 2, 4, and 5
Mineral Compant Powder - Tones 1, 2, and 3
Pressed Powder Foundation - Colors 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6
Malibu Glitz Powder - Fair, Light, Medium, Honey, and Buff
Rose Cheek Pop Blush - Coral, Silky Rose, Orchid, Amber, Mauve, and Peach
Bronzer & Highlighter - Colors 1, 2, and 3
Matte 6-Color Eyeshadow - Colors 1, 2, and 3 (Did Not Receive)
Intense Colour Waterproof Eyeliner - Black
Amuse Pro Matte Eyebrow Pencil - Brunette

Don't forget to enter my birthday giveaway here!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.