Zuii Organic: Flora Lip Tints

For those of you who are unaware, Zuii Organic and I decided to get married. It goes without saying that when the news broke that my proposal was accepted, I did what any blushing bride would do. I dug through my makeup bag searching for the perfect lip color to wear to our wedding. The problem arose when I pulled out two of the Zuii Organic Flora Lip Tints, Frangapani and Poppy.


Packaging & Value
Just like the lipsticks, these were a bit outside of my comfort zone price-wise, but shocked me by being worth every penny. When I first got them, I told myself I would only wear them on special occasions, but I find myself wearing Frangapani around the house. I have to look good for my toddler, don't I? The packaging is really simple, but adorable. I love that the tubes are clear, making it easier to see the gloss inside. I also appreciate the square design. I can set these down and they don't roll off the table into the hands of my toddler, who is currently in the I'm-going-to-put-everything-in-my-mouth phase. The wand is soft and flexible, making it extremely easy for me to coat my lips, even that scar on my top lip!


Application & Longevity
Organic rose, aloe vera, beeswax, vitamin E, and vitamin C. That's what you can expect to find in these lip tints. I'd be willing to bet that these ingredients are what make the application so smooth and silky. This stuff glides on and stays put. This gloss feels just as good as it looks. My lips feel nourished while wearing these lip tints and even softer after removing them. I'm betting that's the beeswax as well. Frangapani is the pink/gold toned lip tint and Poppy is the gorgeous red toned lip tint. Please excuse how white my skin looks in these photos. I had to adjust the coloring to make the Lip Tints true to color.


Results & Recommendations
I love these lip tints. They're beautifully pigmented, but not to the point where you need to touch up every few hours. When I'm too busy to reapply, I just rub my lips together and the gloss spreads enough that it avoids looking patchy. These are most certainly not sticky, but they never fully dry which I believe is what makes them feel so moisturizing. Instead of offering my obvious recommendation this time, I'm asking you for one. Which one should I use for an Instagram bridal tutorial?

Update: Use code BBNerd at checkout for 10% off of your order.

*FTC Disclaimer: I do get Petal Points through Zuii Organic when you use the discount code above or click this link. Petal Points allow me to buy more products to review for you lovely people!*

10 comments:

  1. Does Zuii pay you to do these reviews?? Did they send you this? ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Elizabeth! No, Zuii does not pay me to write these reviews. I just truly love the products I have reviewed thus far. Also, no, they have not sent me any of the products I have reviewed to date. If I do receive a product for free in exchange for a review, there will always be a FTC disclaimer at the bottom of the post letting you know, but I will remain unbiased whether I purchase the product with my own money or it is sent to me. I hope that answers your questions, and thank you for commenting.

      Delete
  2. Both of them, especially Poppy, look amazing on you!

    Hannah
    Floraful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Hannah! I love these lip tints. They are so ridiculously moisturizing and beautiful!

      Delete
  3. Are there mini bottles? Thx.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mel! As of right now, there aren't mini bottles. These are small enough for travel but large enough that you're really getting the bang for your buck. Thank you for commenting!

      Delete
  4. I don't know why my comment didn't post. Trying again.

    My bank account is giving you the middle finger. I bought a few things off their website and I don't even wear makeup!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so sorry Emily! I might have accidently deleted it!

      But I am so glad you liked the review so much! What did you pick up?

      Thank you for the comments!

      Delete
  5. I'm really pale. Do you think Maple would look good on me, or should I go with something else?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sam! Yes, Maple would look great on you! Remember that it's a lip tint so it won't look crazy on us ladies with pale skin. If you use the code BBNerd at checkout, you can also get 10% off of your purchase! Thanks for commenting and have fun shopping!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.