June 2017 Favorites

I skipped May, so I figured it was time to go through my makeup and find my favorites for June.


1. Zuii Organic Lipstick in Petal: Mandarin was my go-to color, but Petal has slowly pushed it to the side this summer. If you read my review here, you should know that it is nourishing and beautiful!

2. Red Apple Lipstick in Berry Blast: Gluten-free, creamy, and intensely pigmented, this lipstick is one of the best I've ever tried. I'm also a big fan of Audrey, but Berry Blast is definitely my favorite.

3. Monave Versatile Powder in Cafe Latte: This color is beyond amazing and I love using it on a daily basis. In fact, I probably use it more than any other eyeshadow in my collection. It's just so gorgeous!

4. Monave Versatile Powder in Oasis: Another Monave powder! Oasis is my second favorite color because it is so warm-toned while still being a great neutral. I wear this color quite often.

5. Zuii Organic Diamond Sparkle Blush in Blossom: If you read my review on this blush, you'll know that I find it to be a better highlighter than a blush. It is stunning on my light skin, and blends out well.

6. Danimer Liquid Lipstick in Number 04: This lipstick is the perfect shade of red and it's only $1. I will have a review of all of the shades up very soon, but this shade definitely belongs in my June favorites.

7: Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Curve Alert Mascara: This mascara is so black and the formula makes my eyelashes look so long and thick. I really love how large the wand is, with the tip still being small enough to get into my inner corners and bottom lashes.

8. Pure Ice Nail Polish in Watch Me Go: I had to include this nail polish in my favorites because it is such a gorgeous glittery blue-green color that looks amazing over blues or greens, and even applies well on its own. I really don't like blue nail polishes, so this surprised me.

9. NeoStrata Skin Active Intensive Eye Therapy: This serum is seriously the best eye cream I've ever used. I love the way it makes my skin feel, and I'm astonished at how many compliments I've received on the lack of wrinkles around my eyes. You can read my review here.

10. Bath & Body Works Body Lotion in Limoncello: I purchased this during the Semi-Annual Sale because I love the Limencello hand washes. The lotion is even better. I seriously need to buy more of these before they're gone forever! The body wash is really nice as well!

What products have you tried and loved this month?

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.