Zuii Organic: Diamond Sparkle Blushes

Yes, yes, another Zuii Organic product review. Before you roll your eyes at me, I just want to say that I am in love with not only the products that Zuii Organic sells, but the company itself. A big shout-out to Alyx who I have texted about the dumbest of things and gotten a heartfelt response from. Okay, enough sap, onto the review! These Flora Diamond Sparkle Blushes are relatively new. Zuii does have another line of blushes, but these are more sparkly and multitask as highlighters. I have five colors to review for you, which will be pictured in this order: Berry, Blossom, Mango, Melon, and Raspberry. The only shade I don't have is Peach. Mango and Blossom are both vegan-friendly shades.


Packaging & Value
Before we get started, I do want to say that the pots you see above is not what you will recieve. Zuii sent me samples, which retail for $2 and come in bags as you can see below. I have a few hundred of these pots that I bought off of eBay, so I chose to depot them for ease of use. You can read more about how and why I do that here. I can not use blushes in bags, so this was an essential step for me. Now $2 for a sample of this blush is an amazing price. I will say that the samples weren't all exactly the same amount of product. For example, Blossom (the second pot) was far less full than Raspberry (the last pot). However, there's still plenty of product for it being a sample, so I'm not upset. The full-sized product will run you $33, and you can get 10% off by using the code "BBNerd" at checkout!


Application & Longevity
I know that these are called blushes, but they're highlighters in my opinion. If I spread this over my entire cheek, I might blind someone or be mistaken for a Twilight vampire. My absolute favorite shade is Blossom (the second swatch below). I haven't done my makeup without using it since I recieved it, and I'm definitely going to purchase the full-sized one soon. I also really like Berry (first) and Mango (third). To be devastastingly honest, I'm not a huge fan of the last two, Melon and Raspberry. They would both be amazing blushes if they didn't have so much sparkle. I do really like using them as eyeshadows though. Sorry Zuii, please don't divorce me! (I do want to add that I used Raspberry as a highlight on a friend who has very dark-toned skin and it looked so good on her. I'm just too pale!)


Results & Recommendations
I love the first three shades and will be purchasing Blossom. If you're pale, I would recommend any of the first three. If you're tan, definitely get Melon. If you have darker skin, get Raspberry, and then tag me in your Instagram photos so I can be jealous. Better yet, just get them all and rock them!

Don't forget to use code "BBNerd" at checkout to recieve 10% off of your order!

FTC Disclaimer: I do get Petal Points through Zuii Organic when you use the discount code above or click the link above. Petal Points allow me to buy more products to review for you lovely people! *

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.